Maintenance Engineer required for Pharma facility near Kinsale. 12 month contract initially
Maintenance Engineer required for Pharma manufacturing facility near Kinsale. Min 5 years relevant work experience required. Initially a 12 month contract. Contact Deirdre at Claran Consultants on 021 4701100 /
- Provide engineering support to both maintenance and operation in area of expertise e.g. reliability & mechanical engineering.
- Ensure maintenance program is appropriate for small molecule operations.
- Ensure maintenance measures are in place and take appropriate action.
- Follow up on issues identified by either production or through the maintenance program.
- Raise, investigate and complete deviations as appropriate.
- Ensure the maintenance procedures are appropriate and audit ready at all times
- Ensure Job Plans, datasheets and the computerised Maintenance management systems are appropriate and audit ready at all times
- Provide technical leadership and progress improvement opportunities
- Provide direction to project engineering to ensure consistency with current practice and standards
- Honours Engineering Degree Level 8
- Min 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated technical skills in area of expertise e.g. reliability & mechanical engineering.
- Demonstrated experience of working with CAPAs and CMMS systems is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to influence and to lead change.
- Demonstrated aptitude and interest for problem-solving.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical reports .
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork.
- Demonstrated willingness to collaborate with work colleagues
- Proven ability to work independently and without direct supervision