Permanent - competitive Salary + Company Car
The HR Manager plays a vital role in supporting the employees of the company and the HR department by managing employee relations activities, ensuring that legislation is adhered to and that employees are used in the most effective manner for both the company and the employee.
This Managed Service Provider is now looking for an experienced HR Manager who has experience in managing key projects and business change.
Some of your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Support in managing and coaching the HR Advisors.
- Support managers on operational employee relations matters, TUPE and employment tribunals to minimise business risk.
- Contribute to a multitude of HR activities to drive business performance and influence change across the business.
- Support the senior team to actively manage the careers of their people, utilising people review tools and L&D.
- Support the implementation of people strategies that directly support the achievement of business goals.
- Use management information, HR stats and feedback to identify opportunities to improve business performance.
- Build honest, open and challenging business relationships which can be leveraged to make things happen.
Your experience should include:
- CIPD qualified with previous experience in an operational HR role.
- Excellent experiential knowledge of TUPE and redundancy scenarios.
- Strong employee relations experience and a full understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
- Previous experience of working within a field-based or regional role within HR.
- Multi-site experience would be beneficial.
- Must hold a UK Driving License
We are looking to shortlist candidates ASAP for this position, so please apply today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age