Full time permanent
£16,000 - £18,000pa depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join our client near Chippenham. Your role will be to ensure the smooth delivery of products in a timely manner, adhering to deadlines and agreed SLA targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to quotations
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders
- Ensure goods are receipted in a timely manner
- Cancellation of purchase orders
- Liaise with customers
- Liaise with internal departments
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must be flexible, methodical and have strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is eager and quick to learn and would like to establish a long-term career.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak to people on different levels
- Team Player
- Fantastic Numerical skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include Maths and English
- Ability to work to deadlines
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.