We have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced Fleet Procurement team who are looking for an experienced Fleet Administrator, based in our Watford office. This is a full-time, permanent role, working alongside key operational, management and decision-making staff.
Europcar is a market leader and a global brand specialising in Vehicle Rental Solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris, Europcar has continued to grow and now operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
* Resolve Invoice queries
* Assist the procurement team with day to day reporting
* Liaise with vehicle manufacturers
* Maintain accurate records
* Place orders with third party suppliers
* Data Input
The successful candidate will need to have strong motivational skills with an ability to work on their own initiative and work as part of a dedicated team. A desire to ensure full compliance to both external and internal rules and regulations.
This is a fast paced environment with daily time constraints, therefore the successful candidate will need to have a proven track record in an Administration field and be used to working under pressure.
Working Hours are 37.5 per week
* Working knowledge MS word
* Strong knowledge of Gmail and Google Sheet
* Excellent Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including Pivots, Look-ups and conditional formatting