Be careful - Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money. PlacingJobs will never ask you to make any payment.
- Develop a passion for HSE in the operations team and reviews performance - setting targets for continuous improvement
- Define the standards for HSE risk assessments to be completed
- Advises management teams on legal requirements, industry best practice and prevailing ground standards
- Collaborate with site management team to drive the Safety agenda
- Drives culture change/reinforcement of good safety cultures, creating the forums and opportunities to involve and communicate with stakeholders
- Develops standards for performance assessment and benchmarking (eg; ISO 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- Coordinates the generation and routine maintenance or review risk assessment and safe systems of work processes
- Coordinate accident investigation processes, recording and reporting industrial injuries
- Perform site HSE audits to comply with local site and wider regional requirements
- Build effective company, local, national H&S networks to share and learn best practices
- Maintenance of EMS in line with Company or other prevailing standards
- Contribute to the general management and decision making and activity of the Site Management teams