- To support the delivery of projects and programmes of activity through effective use of project control processes.
- Provide project coordination support through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain financial control on all aspects of a project including actual costs incurred and forecast spend.
- Manage all financial claims with funding bodies and members.
Project support and control
- Support the programme manager through the implementation and management of effective control processes at all stages of the project lifecycle; including:
- Documentation register.
- Change control.
- Project plans.
- Resource profiles.
- Risk registers.
- Produce status reports for weekly management meetings and team meetings to facilitate fact-based decision making for TPMs.
- Maintain active risk registers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Carry out general administration activities to support the TPM including meeting coordination, quarterly review preparation.
- Maintain an active portfolio of pipeline projects in the register.
- Provide information to internal and external meetings as required, understanding who the stakeholders are and actively engage and communicate with them.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements including;
- Project Financial Status reports.
- Sales and Operations planning forecasts through plans.
- Resource plans.
- Support and prepare quarterly claims to funding bodies.
- Maintain all project data including Sales Order Values, FCTC, Project completion dates, percentage complete.
- Setup job codes to capture project costs under correct revenue streams.
- Raise all project related purchase orders.
- Create all member statements both monthly and annual statements.
- Support the development of project management processes.
- As required provide project support to the creation of projects bids.
- Support the financial team in the production of project related data.
- Support nominated Head of Value Steam in general administration tasks including PO creation, training logs, booking number identification and meeting creation.
This Job Description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all activities that an individual in this position may be asked to perform. You may be required to undertake other responsibilities or activities, as requested by your line manager, to support your team or wider business activities.
- Relevant qualification in project management/business administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working within a project management team.
- Extensive experience in the use of MS Office; particularly Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience managing large amounts of project financial data in a complex environment.
- Project Management qualification, i.e. Prince2 or APMP desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience of working in a major engineering OEM desirable but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.