- Maintaining the full scope of bookkeeping work for the holding company and other group companies in accordance with IFRS and local legislation, including but not limited to:
- Recording general ledger entries.
- Recording A/P entries.
- Reconciling bank balances.
- Calculating interest on intercompany loans.
- Running FX valuations.
- Reconciling intercompany loan and interest balances.
- Entering payments into the payment system.
- Organizing and requesting sufficient funds.
- Payroll accounting including social security calculations and payments.
- Compiling and controlling expense and credit card statements.
- Preparing liquidity overviews.
- Supporting the senior accountant in the relationship with external auditors, banks and local authorities.
- Assisting in the consolidation work.
- Helping the chief accountant in the preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts and other monthly, quarterly or annual reports.
- Liaising with accounting departments of other group companies in various jurisdictions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification, or elimination.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in similar role, preferably with investment, holding or financing companies.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both in oral and writing.
- Delivering constant high quality output.
- Highly reliable, trustworthy and loyal personality.
- LCCI Higher, or equivalent degree in Accounting or Economics.
- Strong Bookkeeping skills with investment holdings.
- Comprehensive understanding of IFRS and the ability to apply the standards in practice.