- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized firms.
- Operate the audit software.
- Process financial statements under IFRS.
- Liaise with clients’ accounts department staff.
- Review clients’ internal control procedures and systems to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in other types of engagement the firm carries out.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Partly Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- 4-5 years of work experience in an Audit position is a must.
- Fluency in both English & Greek.
- Good knowledge of Caseware Audit International is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and ISA’s.
- Good IT skills and agility in learning new and proprietary software.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and display professional conduct.