Do you have administration experience? Do you have experience in SIMS (School Information Management System)?
Our schools are seeking to appoint a Receptionist / Administrative assistant to start in the coming days.
If this role excites you, apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Being the first port of call for visitors to the school
* Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
* Conducting administrative duties
* Supporting the maintenance of pupil records on SIMS
* Following school policies and procedures
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
* Good IT skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A good level of numeracy and literacy
* Meticulous attention to detail
* An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
* A personable demeanour
* Permanent employment
* Work within an Ofsted 'Outstanding School'
* Free parking
* A competitive salary
If you are interested in this role then "Apply Now", or give me a call on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Tom.