The Regional Sales Consultant for ProLaw Enterprise is an outside sales role responsible for the sale of ProLaw’s mid-size firm financial and practice management software and related add-on modules to all accounts in a given region, primarily made up of new prospects. The Regional Sales Consultant focuses on growing new sales revenue within the designated region by identifying, qualifying and coordinating meetings for all opportunities, performing online product demonstrations, onsite product demonstrations, negotiating the contract, and closing.
- Sales quota attainment – Consistently attain Sales Quota and year over year sales growth for new sales. Consistently attain quota assigned to the sales territory. Identify, prioritize and close new account and add-on opportunities.
- Sales pipeline management – Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure an adequate amount of opportunities are identified for both short- and long-term success in reaching assigned quotas.
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate account pipeline. Accurately forecast sales opportunities and keep internal systems up-to-date with account information, activities and contacts.
- Demonstrations and product knowledge – Schedule and perform online/onsite demonstrations for targeted accounts. Maintain proficiencies in all ProLaw products to deliver effective and thorough demonstrations.
- Account development and local marketing – Prospect opportunities for all prospective firms in the given region. This includes email campaigns. phone calls or any means to generate new business. Work with Marketing to develop targeted strategies.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of successful sales and/or account management in a related environment with demonstrated effective selling skills and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of legal time and billing software and related applications with experience demonstrating sophisticated accounting software
- A comprehensive understanding of the legal and/or professional services marketplace, its business culture, processes, value drivers and business operations either through sales or project management
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision-makers
- Exceptional oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone for extended periods of time
- Ability to negotiate and close under time and objective pressure
- Focused, activity-driven, and technology savvy
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Travel (include %)
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time for travel that is made up of onsite demonstrations, sales conferences and/or trade shows
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Los Angeles-California-United States of America;Portland-Oregon-United States of America;San Diego-California-United States of America;Seattle-Washington-United States of America