Role: Facilities Manager
Location: Hitchin with travel nationally
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a Facilities Manager to join their expanding team as part of an exciting period of expansion within the business. In this role you will be responsible for delivering professional and compliant facilities management across a multi-site organisation to ensure the business has the appropriate FM services and support for their operational requirements.
- Implementing the Facilities strategy across all sites to support the business
- Drive ongoing evolution of the Facilities corporate standards, policies, processes and systems to ensure they achieve compliance with relevant regulations, take into consideration industry best practice and support The Way We Work approach.
- Manage the Facilities team and suppliers to ensure all statutory requirements achieved, and compliance with the corporate standards, policies, processes and systems.
- Financial control and cost management of operating and capital budgets.
- To proactively support all commercial aspects of implementation, including on-boarding and exit of suppliers, change management requests and ongoing supplier management issues and disputes
- Manage the Facilities team to deliver the agreed objectives, as well as individual performance and career development.
- Use the Leadership and Personal Imperatives to guide behaviour and values within the teams.
- Strong team leader and team player with proactive, can do attitude
- Organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own and others workload
- Confidence and credibility to call out issues and positively influence resolution
- Excellent analytical and problem solving considering pragmatic outcomes
- Good communication, influencing and presentation skills
The Facilities Manager role will be based in Hitchin and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- Annual Leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Bonus plans
- Life assurance
If you are interested please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age