Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Auto Electricians, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA in a FIFO capacity from Perth.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Referral Bonus On Offer - ask us to hear more about this incentive
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Various rosters on offer including 2/1, 8/6 & 7/7
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Carry out the safe execution servicing, breakdown diagnostics and repairs to a range of Caterpillar Equipment
- Working on various equipment including but not limited to;
- Heavy CAT Ancillary - 993K & 994H Loaders, 16-24M Graders, D10T, D11R & D11T Dozers, 845K Wheel Dozers and 349 Excavators
- Trucks include 793, 777F, 785D, 789C, 789D
- Strong work history in a similar position
- Current Drivers Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - (Heavy)
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.