- Managing the timely and effective collection of your assigned customers’ payments (approximately 80 customers).
- Responsible for balancing and monitoring accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers in order to maximise collections.
- Work and collaborate closely with other departments.
- Reviewing monthly aging reports to identify overdue payments.
- Very organised individual with the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with collections/receivables will be considered a significant advantage.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.