- Maintaining accounting records for the companies of the Group.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and IFRS year–end accounts for the companies assigned.
- Taking charge of the annual audits of the companies assigned.
- Handle Tax and VAT issues; liaising with external auditors, bankers, lawyers and advisors.
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally.
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts for the assigned companies.
- Posting credit/debit cards and petty cash relating entries to the accounting system.
- Filing (digital and physical), mailing, and other duties as needed.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Any other duties allocated by the Finance Manager.
- 3+ years of relevant experience within the profession or in a similar position. Big4 experience is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language.
- LCCI Higher or similar qualification and/or Diploma/Degree in Accounting is a must.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA) is an advantage.
- Experience in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements is a must.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus, experience in Cyprus income tax and VAT legislation is a preference.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Be able to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to use MS Excel to a high standard is must.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.