Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager/Director.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- The successful candidate must have recently become a full member of the ACA/ACCA.
- At least 3+ years’ experience of handling audit engagements is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken); knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Team player.