M&E Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor
United Kingdom - City, Manchester
£50,000 - £50,000 Annual
Project Start Recruitment Solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QS with Project experience to join a leading UK Consultancy who operate within a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education, Healthcare and Retail. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with clients and will possess strong commercial acumen enabling them to contribute to business development and account management activities.
About the role:
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor based in Manchester office.
This opportunity offers an excellent opportunity to provide M&E Quantity Surveying services on a variety of interesting projects within different sectors and to become an integral member of the national M&E QS project team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Client facing experience
- Able to build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
If this opportunity appeals to you and you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV to Alex in the first instance.