Working Foreman/Assistant Site Manager
£35,000 - £35,000 Annual
Working Foreman/Assistant Site Manager in Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for a Working Foreman with a carpentry background to work for our client located in Essex. They are an established Residential contractor who works on a variety of new build and refurbishment projects in Essex.
The client are looking to invest in the development of the successful candidate with a view to them becoming a Site Manager or beyond.
WORKING FOREMAN/ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
Salary £25K - £35K
This position offers a long term permanent position to someone with drive and ambition that is looking to come off the tools and take their first steps into a managerial role.
- Overseeing trades
- Monitor Health and Safety on site and enforce where necessary
- Work closely with the Site Manager to ensure project runs smoothly
- Contributing on the tools
- Motivating teams of trades
- Procurement of materials
- Carpentry or Brickwork background
- Some supervisory experience
- Residential, Healthcare or Education project experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- SMSTS/SSSTS & CSCS are desirable
- Experience with site health and safety/toolbox talks
If you would like to be considered for the position of Working Foreman/Assistant Site Manager in Essex, please submit your CV or call Matt on !