Senior Project Manager - Construction
United Kingdom - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£70,000 - £70,000 Annual
Brandon James Ltd
Senior Project Manager - Construction - Consultancy
A rapidly expanding construction consultancy, based in Tunbridge Wells are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the mixed use / Residential / Sports / Commercial sectors.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of a number of ongoing mixed use, Residential and Commercial schemes. The successful Senior Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre and post-contract management services and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Providing Employers Agent services
- Successful Management of change control
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
This role will be ideal for someone with London Consultancy experience and looking to avoid the regular commute. There will be significant opportunity to progress within the company.
The Senior Project Manager
You will be reporting to a Director, you will have good communication and IT skills, a demonstrable of understanding structured PM role.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience
- A solid Project management background
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Professional Membership of RICS / MAPM / MCIOB
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties, including:-
- Employers Agent
- Contract Administration
- £70,000 pa (DOE)
- Annual Discretionary bonus
- Professional Membership paid for
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Interest free travel loan
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on