Test Engineer - Edinburgh - 3 Months
Our Public Sector client is currently looking for a highly skilled Test Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 3 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Leverage provided tooling to support system testing activities and E2E testing using Protractor, Appium.
- Browser Layout testing for responsive websites using Galen framework and testing on different browsers and/or devices.
- Performance, load and stress testing using Gatling
- Rest API testing and maintaining existing framework using Rest-assured
- Accessibility testing to address the needs with different disabilities using tools like HTML_CodeSniffer.
- Experience of JUnit, TestNG frameworks, perceptual or visual test automation of the responsive web UI using BackstopJS.
- Continuous Integration and automation servers like Jenkins, distributed version control systems such as Git and have an awareness of Continuous Delivery
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age